'Xisto Ilimitado' - Luis Seabra - 2019

£22.00Price
  • Origin

    Douro / Portugal

  • Style

    White

  • Grape Variety

    Rabigato / Codega / Gouveio (Godello) / Viosinho

  • Production

    Minimal Intervention

  • ABV

    12.5 %

  • Winemaking

    Harvested from 45yr old vines planted in granite soils at 500-600m altitude

     

    90% fermented in old oak barrels with the remaining 10% in stainless steel

     

    Aged in the same way with 1 year on lees without batonnage

  • Tasting Notes

    Broad and weighty. Strong mineral backbone and a luscious mouthfeel. Spice and fruit blend well and add richness leading to a long finish.